In This Episode:
- The ancient and most affordable healing strategy known to mankind
- Why pills are not powerful enough to kick diabetes to the curb
- Stop wasting your time with the irrelevant move weight loss trainers push
- How to truly measure the therapeutic impact of your weight loss on type 2 diabetes
- The alliance between double agents glucose-raising hormones and growth hormones in boosting metabolism
- Why insulin constantly cries wolf and when to sound the alarm
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessibly designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus. They’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Why do low-carbers need so much sodium? When insulin levels drop, so does the production of the hormone aldosterone. This triggers a process that makes you LOSE sodium at a rapid rate, causing headaches, low energy, muscle cramps, and insomnia. LMNT Recharge’s low-carb energy drink powders fix the problem so you feel your best!
Dr. Jason Fung joins Dr. Jockers to reveal the secret to life as old as 2,000 years in the past. He’s a Canadian nephrologist, a researcher, a world expert on intermittent fasting, and an author. If you’re looking for an effective way to lose weight and work on your metabolism, then this episode is for you! Here’s an added bonus – Dr. Fung’s fasting strategies are not only effective for losing weight. He also has great news for people suffering from type 2 diabetes – it is NOT incurable, it IS reversible!
“If you don’t eat, you lose weight. Is there anything more basic than that?”
-Dr. Jason Fung
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Pique Tea’s Fasting Tea – Use Code JOCKERS for 5% off
- LMNT Recharge
- The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung
- The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally by Dr. Jason Fung
- The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting by Dr. Jason Fung
Connect with Dr. Jason Fung:
- Intensive Dietary Management (iDM) Website
- The Fasting Method Website
- The Fasting Method Facebook
- The Fasting Method Instagram
- The Fasting Method Twitter
- The Fasting Method YouTube
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Bone Broth Fasting
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Diabetes and a Ketogenic Diet
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May