In This Episode:
- What is the greatest power in the world? You want it, you’ve got it!
- Why you should get fired up and take your body to its full potential
- How to raise kids to be stronger, healthier, and heal faster
- The disastrous results if your children are not doing these 3 things
- What foods can endanger pregnant women and their babies
- Break the Chicken McNugget curse! How to get your children to eat right.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Organifi superfoods. Dr. Jockers loves to sip their Gold Tea after dinner. It tastes great and helps eliminate sugar cravings – and it helps you sleep deeper and better. You can find it and other delicious, healthy drink mixes at organifi.com/drjockers. Remember to use code JOCKERS for 15% off your plant-based superfood drink mixes today!
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
The best way to make sure healthy habits stick is to train children while they’re young. Teach them to eat right, live well, and be strong by doing exactly that, but don’t forget about yourself. Get the nutrition your body needs, and listen to your body when it talks to you. Start with the basics. Join Dr. Jockers and Dr. Audrey Bedford, a dedicated chiropractor who turned to this career path after what should have been a life-taking car accident, in today’s episode and learn how you can stake your claim to the greatest power in the world.
“Everything that you’re doing with your kids is preparing them for when they get older.”
-Dr. Audrey Bedford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi Drink Mixes– Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Audrey Bedford:
- Real Food for Pregnancy by Lily Nichols
- Exodus Health Center
- Exodus Health Center Twitter
- Exodus Health Center Facebook
- Exodus Health Center Instagram
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!