In This Episode:
- How to hone your focus on food quality
- Not all keto foods are created alike (we were shocked too)
- The Dirty 6 – keto foods to avoid at all costs
- The nasty 12 common ingredients that turn your tummy
- How to revere “real food keto” (trust us, you should try it!)
- The secret little extras that supercharge nutrients in your real food keto diet
- Dr. Jockers’ list of naughty vs. nice fats
- You can feast on fruits on keto – but these ones only!
- Find out which herbs honor your health pledge the most
- 13 clean protein sources to try (find out which one Dr. Jockers loves to sip)
- Learn how to climb the keto food pyramid before you start shopping
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Organifi superfoods. Dr. Jockers loves to relax and recharge with a cup of Organifi Gold tea after dinner. It tastes great and it helps you sleep deeper so you can build stronger immunity. You can find it and other delicious, healthy drink mixes at organifi.com/drjockers. Remember to use code JOCKERS for 15% off your plant-based superfood drink mixes today!
What is “dirty keto?” It means not focusing on the quality of the keto foods you are eating. Comfort and convenience foods might be full of carcinogens and toxins that won’t help you get (or stay) healthy on a keto diet. In this episode, Dr. Jockers explains in detail what to look for in your keto foods to maximize nutrients and health benefits and minimize toxins. Learn all the delicious ways to eat real food on a clean keto diet.
“Make the best choices you can as much as possible.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi Gold – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Using Keto to Improve Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter, MD
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Fasting, Ketosis, Autophagy and Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters
- Living a Keto Lifestyle with Kate Jaramillo