In This Episode:
- We prove that you can find true love, even in the most bizarre places, just by setting the right intentions and being receptive.
- The random things you’ll discover and grow to appreciate the instant you find the person who is meant for you
- The simplest yet most noble lesson you can share with your son about how he should make a woman feel
- Discover your unique love languages and temperament (and why your partner MUST be attuned to this part of you)
- Why overcoming past abuse and old wounds opens your heart before marriage and how this impacts your happiness together
- 5 lessons on love, marriage, and relationships every married couple must know for a long-lasting, happy union
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Choosing a life partner is probably one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make! The journey of knowing who you are as an individual is a path you should tread before getting married. This is the key to make a marriage work. How is that the case? In this special episode, Dr. Jockers is joined by his lovely wife, Angel, as they celebrate their sixth year of blissful marriage. They reminisce about the times when they were still searching for “the one” and almost gave up. Then they discuss the perils they had to overcome since Day One of being husband and wife. A successful and happy union is key to one’s health and mental wellness. Hear out the lessons they’ll share so you can learn from their experience and tread the same blissful path.
“Marriage has a way of really exposing your pride. When you’re single, you don’t realize your pride because no one is calling you out.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Beating Anxiety with Food with Liana Werner-Gray
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Extended Fasting and Spiritual Fasting Breakthroughs with Chantel Ray
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca