In This Episode:
- Which fats keep you healthy and which ones make you sick? Get the facts on the features of healthy fats vs unhealthy fats.
- Rebuild and transform your body to 98% better by simply fasting and raising the standards of the foods you eat daily
- Stop undermining your body with oils that are made to sit on a shelf for months. Instead, enrich yourself with ones that build you up!
- Fuel up on the right type of fats to truly fire up the fat-burning process in the keto diet and make ketogenesis last longer so you will be inspired to stick with it
- How damaged fats sneak into our diets and where to find food sources for healthy, good fats
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Are fats really bad for us? What you’ll learn from this episode will change your outlook and will lead you to take control of your health and well-being. Self-responsible healthcare – that’s the battle cry of today’s guest, Udo Erasmus, the pioneer of the health and wellness industry and founder of the Healthy Fats Movement. He’s been impacting millions of lives for years now by educating people about the role of fats in our bodies. Take a closer look at the things you’re consuming and understand which ones bring goodness and which ones bring destruction. Only then can you plan your meals accordingly.
“If I don’t care about my health, nobody else will. Healing is possible, it’s all about standards.”
– Udo Erasmus
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill, by Udo Erasmus
- Omega 3 Cuisine, by Alan Roettinger With Udo Erasmus
- Sign up for a FREE Healthy Fats Fats Course
Connect with Udo Erasmus:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Autophagy, Fat Burning, and Muscle Building
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Real Food Keto vs Dirty Keto
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith
- Revolutionizing Keto and Natural Health with Dr. Anthony Gustin