In This Episode:
- A great first step to a healthier you is to ditch these dirty foods
- How to use ketosis as a tool to achieve specific results
- Dr. Anthony’s favorite ways ketones boost your brain
- The sneaky (and surprising) ingredient that could be sabotaging your health
- What is “dirty keto,” and how it could be hurting you
- Which fats you should pay attention to in both your oils and meats
- Can electrolytes change your life for the better?
- Keto is one tool in nutrition, and nutrition is one tool in your natural state environment
- How Dr. Anthony developed Perfect Keto bars
- Dr. Anthony’s top 5 foods, and what a day in his life looks like
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Bars. With plenty of delicious flavors to choose from, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
Dr. Anthony Gustin has been a superstar of the keto world. He is the author of “The Keto Answers Book,” creator of The Natural State Podcast, and founder of Perfect Keto, one of the show’s sponsors. He’s here with Dr. Jockers to discuss the concept of “dirty keto,” and how unhelpful it is for people trying to improve and maintain health through a keto diet. Find out the sneaky ways you could be sabotaging your own keto diet, as well as some of the biggest myths out there regarding keto foods.
“The natural state of any organism is health, to be healthy.”
– Dr. Anthony Gustin
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Bars – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Anthony Gustin:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Using Bone Broth for Joint, Gut & Immune Health with Justin Mares
- Boost Testosterone and Optimize Brain & Body with Funk Roberts
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week