In This Episode:
- What’s the NUMBER ONE antioxidant in the U.S.? (Hint: You likely drink its eye-opening nutrients every morning.)
- How much coffee is just enough for you? When does it become too much? Discover what happens to your body when you go over your daily limit.
- Are mycotoxins lurking in your coffee and the other foods that start your day? Find out now before these molds undermine your healthy habits.
- How do your coffee beans grow? Their elevation and age when picked affect their acidity levels, then how they are processed and roasted can add (or subtract) from their healing power.
- Which breeds and blends of coffee wake up your stomach (in a good way!) without firing up acid reflux.
If there’s one beverage the majority of the population loves to wake up to in the morning, hands down, that would be coffee! It’s an active participant during business meetings, a feel-good drink during that catch-up session with your friends, and a warm companion in the lazy afternoons.
There have been several studies showcasing the countless benefits you can get from drinking coffee although some studies say otherwise. Today’s guest, Dr. Charles Livingston, is a chiropractor and the founder of Lifeboost Coffee. He joins Dr. Jockers to talk about the various ways you can draw all the goodness out of your coffee and make the most of its benefits.
“Coffee is a diuretic. One thing you don’t want to do is to take water-soluble vitamins along with your coffee.”
– Dr. Charles Livingston
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
PaleoValley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar Complex, one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which, in turn, can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more!
Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- ACV Complex – save 15% off by going to Paleovalley.com/jockers
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Lifeboost Coffee – Save 50% off
Connect with Dr. Charles Livingston:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Autophagy, Fat Burning, and Muscle Building
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Essential Oils to Boost the Brain and Heal the Body with Jodi Sternoff Cohen
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD