In This Episode:
- What’s the NUMBER ONE antioxidant in the U.S.? (Hint: You likely drink its eye-opening nutrients every morning.)
- How much coffee is just enough for you? When does it become too much? Discover what happens to your body when you go over your daily limit.
- Are mycotoxins lurking in your coffee and the other foods that start your day? Find out now before these molds undermine your healthy habits.
- How do your coffee beans grow? Their elevation and age when picked affect their acidity levels, then how they are processed and roasted can add (or subtract) from their healing power.
- Which breeds and blends of coffee wake up your stomach (in a good way!) without firing up acid reflux.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. This is one of my favorite, whole-food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and enter the code “JOCKERS” at checkout!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
If there’s one beverage the majority of the population loves to wake up to in the morning, hands down, that would be coffee! It’s an active participant during business meetings, a feel-good drink during that catch-up session with your friends, and a warm companion in the lazy afternoons. There have been several studies showcasing the countless benefits you can get from drinking coffee although some studies say otherwise. Today’s guest, Dr. Charles Livingston, is a chiropractor and the founder of Lifeboost Coffee. He joins Dr. Jockers to talk about the various ways you can draw all the goodness out of your coffee and make the most of its benefits.
“Coffee is a diuretic. One thing you don’t want to do is to take water-soluble vitamins along with your coffee.”
– Dr. Charles Livingston
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley ACV– Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Lifeboost Coffee – Use Code JOCKERS for 30% off
Connect with Dr. Charles Livingston:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Autophagy, Fat Burning, and Muscle Building
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Essential Oils to Boost the Brain and Heal the Body with Jodi Sternoff Cohen
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD