In This Episode:
- What self-sabotaging activities can you wipe from your habits TODAY to stop undermining your energy levels?
- The foods you are NOT eating and their surprising effects they have to boost essential macronutrients and fire up your energy and performance
- Discover the surprisingly simple daily habits that boost the body’s optimum performance (and how failing to do them…well, you’ll find out)
- The top 5 principles that instantly create more energy – use #1 on the list to achieve the high-performance level you desire
- How intermittent fasting triggers the release of the “magic pill” – the secret to youthful energy and stamina that stimulates fat burning and the anti-aging hormones celebrities rave about
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. This is one of my favorite, whole-food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and enter the code “JOCKERS” at checkout!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
When you’re strong, alert, and full of energy, nothing can stop you from pursuing your dreams. You know you’re capable of anything. Dr. Isaac Jones, the founder of Elevays LLC, joins Dr. Jockers to share tips on how busy entrepreneurs, moms, and professionals stay healthy and achieve optimum energy and mental alertness. His company offers customized health programs, recreation activities, and seminars designed to boost mental and physiological health. In this episode, he shares his expertise in high-performance healthcare to help our listeners understand how fasting, sleep, and the food you eat are huge factors in elevating your energy and performance.
“Most people create stress for themselves in several different ways and this is at the core of why they self-sabotage rather than implement fasting. ”
– Dr. Isaac Jones
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Isaac Jones:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 8 Ways Intermittent Fasting Improves Heart Health
- The Science of Fasting & Nutritional Ketosis with Dr. Dominic D’agostino
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- Top 12 Benefits of Fasting