In This Episode:
- Which gives you a more accurate result for food sensitivities – a lab test or an at-home test? The answer may astonish you.
- What do you prevent by testing your body’s response to the foods you are eating? The list is eye-opening!
- 3 easy ways to test for food sensitivity at home and the foolproof steps to get results you can trust.
- 3 ways your body alerts you to food sensitivity and which signals you want to see!
This episode is proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Nutrition facts may tell you that you are eating healthy BUT you’ll be surprised to find out there are actually “healthy foods” that are BAD for you…at least, momentarily. You can achieve your health goals by having a deeper understanding of your food intake. Dr. Jockers shares the 3 easy steps you can perform at home to find out which foods are good for your body and which ones you could be sensitive about. For the record, these do-it-yourself tests are FREE!
“Get a good grip on how your body is responding to foods and you’re gonna get the health goal that you desire.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 12 Foods to Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Time-Restricted Feeding Improves Microbiome
- Top 12 Benefits of Fasting
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- 8 Foods That Strengthen Immunity