In This Episode:
- Take the guesswork out of boosting the bacteria and microbes that ward off disease (Did you know they do 80% of that work?!)
- How the timing of your meals and snacks eases stress on your gut and adds more bounce to its lining
- Get in some downtime! How can our bodies go through a natural healing and repair process when we feed our bodies around the clock?
- Discover the ecosystem of the microbiome and how your eating habits help you navigate toward better-balanced health
- Hear Dr. Jockers’ how-to guide to grow strength, endurance, and a more resilient gut lining
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Intermittent fasting, otherwise known as time-restricted feeding, plays a GIGANTIC role in stimulating the body’s natural healing and recovery. It works proactively in maintaining a healthy microbiome by ensuring most of our energy is spent in the healing and rebuilding of worn-out and damaged cells. Dr. Jockers narrates how time-restricted feeding resolves major issues in our microbiomes and digestive systems. He also shares the steps you can follow to make sure you are implementing time-restricted feeding correctly.
“There’s a lot of structural mechanical processes happening in our gut when we eat which expose the intestinal lining to wear and tear.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Functional Digestive Health Testing to BioHack Your Gut
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Extended Fasting and Spiritual Fasting Breakthroughs with Chantel Ray
- Keto and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel