In This Episode:
- How you unknowingly trigger oxidative stress every day, causing more wear and tear on your body.
- Conversely, Carbon-60 maintains mitochondria, stimulating better communication between different organs and cellular compositions
- This selective molecule has a unique way of interacting with oxidant radicals and other unstable and reactive oxidant species.
- Fight back against oxidative stress BEFORE it damages the mitochondria by building a stronger defense system, especially in the brain and the eyes (Find out why they are more vulnerable!)
- Did you know your DNA’s telomeres predict your mortality and longevity? Discover how metabolic flexibility, fasting, and/or C60 protect these vital cells and enrich your life.
This episode is proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
Ken Swartz is the founder and Chief Science Officer of C60 Purple Power, a company that is committed to bringing back total control of individuals’ overall health. He joins Dr. Jockers in this episode to talk about the most powerful antioxidant known today, the Carbon 60. Discover how this powerful molecule can alter and impact the lives of people and how a strong antioxidant defense system is key to achieving longevity, healthier skin, a happier disposition, and well-being. Start taking charge of your health today!
“C60 is part of taking care of your own health. It lifts the burden that the cells are under so they can do the job that they’re meant to do.”
– Ken Swartz
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- C60 Purple Flower – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off!
Connect with Ken Swartz:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Measure & Improve the NeuroImmune System, Mitochondria and Microbiome with Dr. Terry Harmon
- Fasting and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel
- Autophagy, Fat Burning, and Muscle Building
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Red Light Therapy for Healthy Mitochondria, Skin, Inflammation & Sleep with Scott Chaverri