In This Episode:
- A bone pushing into your brain is not good for you (of course!). How fixing misalignments in the nervous system through chiropractic also feels amazing.
- Feeling at peace and rested means you’re in a parasympathetic state, right? Wrong. (What?!) How to truly achieve autonomic awareness.
- Your autonomic nervous system, mitochondria, and microbiome are tightly interconnected and when they perform together, you are unstoppable!
- Count on CAMP (Dr. Terry will explain what it is) to unite to give you higher heart rate variability and positively impact your life, health, and well-being
- The quick tests you can give yourself daily to measure heart rate variability and to keep it constantly increasing
- How the Bible got it right about the human heart being “good” or “bad” and what it means for your body’s state of health
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. This is one of my favorite, whole-food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and enter the code “JOCKERS” at checkout!
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
Stop the guessing game and get a step ahead in achieving quality health and healing. Dr. Jockers welcomes today’s guest, Dr. Terry Harmon, as he showcases his passionate advocacy of helping everyone to fully experience great health and healing. Dr. Harmon is a chiropractor who had his first experience in chiro as a sickly infant. He eventually grew up to become a witness to how chronic illnesses took their toll on his loved ones. This led him to pursue tireless learning and research of what’s causing all these illnesses so he could proactively attack the roots. Today, he’ll talk about how the neuroimmune system, mitochondria, and microbiome are interconnected and, when they’re all in perfect unison, it can lead to optimum health!
“The ultimate measurement we want to look at is heart rate variability. The higher the heart rate variability, the more adaptable, resilient, and strong the autonomic nervous system is.”
– Dr. Terry Harmon
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Terry Harmon:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Time-Restricted Feeding Improves Microbiome
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Microbiome, Immune & Digestive Health Strategies with Kiran Krishnan
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- Keto and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel