In This Episode:
- Your gut ROCKS at keeping you healthy with time-restricted eating and prolonged fasting playing into that process.
- Why do we ignore the tips our grandparents taught us about instigating metabolic effects (or not do it as consistently as we did in the past)?
- Guess which organ directly impacts metabolic processes and performs more metabolic activities than ANY OTHER organ in your body. You may be surprised by the answer!
- Count the ways a western diet perturbs your microbiome, leading to obesity, weight gain, and insulin resistance.
- Recognize THESE indicators of dysbiosis (AKA microbiome imbalance) incited by unexpected daily habits.
- The BEST ways to support your cells and microbial partners, starting TODAY with these habits for a healthier gut.
- How your snacks overwork the immune system and the impact on your gut.
This episode is proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Mike Mutzel is a returning guest who will once again share valuable research he’s done about the importance of a healthy microbiome to one’s overall health! His latest research features an inexpensive and natural way to mimic the metabolic effects that can be achieved from its more expensive, more invasive counterpart, gastric bypass surgery. He states that our bodies’ metabolic processes are directly impacted by the conditions around our guts or microbiomes. He also shares how time-restricted eating, better food quality, and sleep are influential to achieving healthy microbiomes for optimal health.
“Microbiomes are indispensable in terms of optimal health.”
– Mike Mutzel
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- C60 Purple Power – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Belly Fat Effect by Mike Mutzel
- The Human Genome Project: Cracking the Genetic Code of Life by Thomas Lee
Connect with Mike Mutzel:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Measure & Improve the NeuroImmune System, Mitochondria and Microbiome with Dr. Terry Harmon
- Time-Restricted Feeding Improves Microbiome
- 8 Ways Intermittent Fasting Improves Heart Health
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Keto and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel