In This Episode:
- Discover a very powerful polyphenol that most people miss out on and why you should start adding it today! (It’s so easy, you won’t believe it!)
- The secret ingredient that supports intracellular antioxidants and better arms your body to fight off oxidative stress.
- The power of turmeric to launch you one step closer to ketosis, overcoming THIS major problem
- 8 delicious recipes to slip more savory turmeric into your day and the wonders it can do to your body and your health!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Herbs are often used to garnish and flavor foods due to their aroma. But, studies revealed there’s more to herbs than just flavor and aroma. They have powerful components that, when incorporated into your diet, can offer wonderful benefits to your overall health. Turmeric is one of these most researched herbs and today Dr. Jockers shares what he found out about the components of turmeric that are beneficial to your body. If you’re trying to get into ketosis, he has eight delicious recipes to share as well which are favorable to your ketogenic diet.
“Turmeric has the powerful ability to protect the body’s cells and tissues against environmental forces and reduce the enzymes that increase blood sugar. ”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!