In This Episode:
- How a simple, sunny lemon jumpstarts your digestion and boosts your energy level (you won’t believe what’s on the list!)
- Why the extraordinary lemon is the perfect treat to keep you on track with the ketogenic diet
- Lemon’s essential role for the right level of stomach acid and the effective digestion of those all-important proteins.
- Lemon’s equally fantastic cousin and the vital compounds in both fruits make them extremely beneficial to your health.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
The lemon fruit is an amazing source of vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant because of its cleansing properties. Studies reveal many wonderful benefits you can reap from consuming this powerful fruit, and today, Dr. Jockers talks about the 5 different ways lemon can elevate the body’s energy level. Discover what makes this refreshing citrus a perfect ally for those who are in the ketogenic diet and how it can become one of your favorite go-to fruits on days you direly need a pick-me-up.
“We want to watch how much fruit we consume because too much fruit will throw up our blood sugar and cause problems.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!