In This Episode:
- Ramp up your body’s ability to fire up more ketones and pivot smoothly into the ketogenic lifestyle.
- Why adequate stomach acid is your secret weapon to revitalize metabolic functions and balance blood sugar levels.
- A daily shot of apple cider vinegar directly impacts how you digest and assimilate nutrients into your body (and sways your all-important glycemic index level too!)
- 4 delicious ways to drop this anti-inflammatory bomb into your foods and drinks (you’ll LOVE how they enhance flavors!)
- We reveal the active ingredient in ACV that gives you superpowers in digestion, healing, and repair.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. One of my favorite, whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and enter the code “JOCKERS” at check out!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
We all know that Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in acid and if you are making a pivot to the ketogenic lifestyle, this type of acid is a great source for ketones. Dr. Jockers gives a rundown of the amazing benefits you can enjoy from incorporating apple cider into your diet. Learn the different ways you can consume it and have it ingested in your body so you can start your refreshing and delicious journey towards wellness today!
“The better we are at producing stomach acid, the better we’re gonna metabolize our food, the less stress we’re gonna have in our body.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Revolutionizing Keto and Natural Health with Dr. Anthony Gustin
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Bone Broth Fasting