In This Episode:
- Inflammation’s nasty, compelling role in generating fatigue, especially for neuroinflammation and burnout syndrome.
- How your cells’ energy generators can shut down or elevate depending on what triggers they receive (and how to hit the right ones)
- Tap into one of the biggest fundamental discoveries about mitochondria EVER and the two modes that it responds to, depending on what signals you send.
- How to best conserve your energy and identify the specific factors that trigger the right immune response in your body.
- Habits to adopt TODAY to set your circadian rhythm to the optimal level for a good night’s sleep — every night.
- Discover the truth about adrenal fatigue’s existence and the aliases some people use (even though they mean the same thing).
- Did you know that your brain has a lymphatic system of its own? Learn the regenerating process of ‘brainwashing’ to stay healthy and mentally sharp.
If you find yourself easily worn out and tired, it’s about time you start digging deep into the cause. There may be underlying factors that could be signs of more serious conditions you need to address. Dr. Jockers is joined by Ari Whitten in today’s episode to talk about the controversial adrenal fatigue and to prove if it exists or not.
He shares valuable information about the major function of the mitochondria in boosting and depleting your body’s energy levels. He also talks about the practices, lifestyles, and habits that need to be in place to fix inflammations in the body, clean out the junk that is causing low energy, and promote rebuilding and regenerating.
“Your body is designed to specifically suppress energy levels in the context of those danger signals being present so that more of your overall body’s resources can go to fending off the dangers.”
– Ari Whitten
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Paleovalley Bone Broth
When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of my go-to items I add to my diet. But not all collagen is created equal. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen.
And that is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder, you can get all the gut healing benefits without the mess from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows and is not processed with high heat or extracted with harmful chemicals.
There are no fillers, flow agents or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and it’s bovine bone broth protein. That’s it. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by LMNT, my go-to electrolyte drink mix that I recommend to anyone who wants to stay hydrated. Everyone needs electrolytes to function and when you sweat, adopt a low-carb diet, or practice intermittent fasting, your electrolyte needs increase.
If electrolytes aren’t replaced, it’s common to experience headaches, muscle cramps, and fatigue. LMNT replaces these essential electrolytes with NO sugar, NO coloring, NO artificial ingredients, or any other junk.
And it tastes absolutely delicious! I really love all of their flavors, but my favorite is raspberry. As a member of our community, you can claim a free LMNT Sample Pack with any LMNT purchase you make. This is a great opportunity to try all the flavors for free. Get yours here: DrinkLMNT.com/DrJockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto. Perfect Keto is a leading force in the development of clean, high-quality supplements and snacks to help make a low-carb lifestyle easy. They use clean, minimal ingredient formulations backed by research, that are obsessively tested to be keto-friendly and delicious.
Products are made with real food ingredients to promote better health. No gluten, soy, added sugar, fillers, chemicals, or anything artificial. Visit perfectketo.com/drj and use code JOCKERS at checkout to get 20% off your order today.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- Bone Broth Protein: Go to paleovalley.com/jockers – to get 15% off today
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- LMNT go-to drink
- The Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy, by Ari Whitten
Connect with Ari Whitten:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Measure & Improve the NeuroImmune System, Mitochondria and Microbiome with Dr. Terry Harmon
- Morning Fatigue: Causes & 7 Steps to Enhance Energy
- Fasting and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD
- Red Light Therapy for Healthy Mitochondria, Skin, Inflammation & Sleep with Scott Chaverri