In This Episode:
- You want the “healthiest diet” you can follow, right? Which one is it? (You’ll finally get a clear answer. We promise.)
- How do the core components of the Mediterranean diet pyramid compare to those of the ketogenic diet? Dr. J lays it out as clear as day.
- The 3 major things these diets have in common, the 3 things they definitely don’t, plus the top 3 benefits of each (with more pros and cons thrown in just for fun).
- THESE 9 fats are the best (ranked in order!) and THESE 9 fats are the worst. What makes such a big difference between them?
- 5 things you MUST grasp before you can achieve and adapt to the Keto Mediterranean diet.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein. When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of the go-to items in my diet. But, not all collagen is created equally. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen. That is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder.
You can get all the gut-healing benefits, without the mess, from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows and without processing with high heat or extracting with harmful chemicals. There are no fillers, flow agents, or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and its bovine bone broth protein. That’s it. And you can get 15% off today using the code “jockers” or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
You want to live the sweet life as we all do BUT, it doesn’t necessarily have to come from the food you eat. In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers talks about sugar addiction, the factors that lead to this cycle, and how you can curb your cravings for something good for you and your health. It may not be as simple as just having a sweet tooth. Understand why you always crave sugar-rich foods by addressing the underlying problems that may cause those cravings, once and for all.
“The Mediterranean diet will NOT get your body into ketosis unless you are doing intermittent fasting or One-Meal-A-Day.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Keto Metabolic Breakthrough by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Beating Anxiety with Food with Liana Werner-Gray
- Top 12 Foods to Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- 7 Simple Strategies for Eliminating Sugar Cravings