In This Episode:
- Discover how to tell the difference between REAL foods, those that pose as real and those that are bad for us.
- These DIVINE 9 keto food groups give you maximum nutrients and the least amount of toxins, for optimum benefits!
- The NOXIOUS 9 sources of bad fat to always avoid and how they differ from good fats.
- The top 6 DIRTY keto foods and drinks to avoid and why — and the cleaner keto food sources to eat instead.
- For best results, try these SUPREME 7 fasting strategies to incorporate daily fasting into your keto diet.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Some people see the ketogenic diet as a complex set of dos and don’ts. Fret no more. Dr. Jockers shares simple keto food ideas and meal strategies to help you, whether you’re just starting on your keto journey or have been doing it but need a quick review of what you are doing well and what you could do better. He also acknowledges the fact that there are people who can do with one meal a day while there are others who need two or three, and that’s okay! There are meal plans to inspire you when preparing your meals, be it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Bon appetite!
“With real food keto, we’re prioritizing food quality. We want maximum nutrients and minimal toxins.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Ketogenic Quickstart Program by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Keto Flex: The 4 Secrets to Reduce Inflammation, Burn Fat and Reboot Your Metabolism with Ben Azadi
- The Keto Mediterranean Diet: Benefits and How to Do It
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- 8 Ways to Use Turmeric on a Keto Diet