In This Episode:
- Redefine the image of modern-day women by finding realistic ways to achieve that sexy, feminine vibe – without putting your health in the backseat!
- The mental hurdle women need to wipe from their minds to regain control of their health and fitness.
- Strength and resistance training totally trump the health benefits of cardiovascular training. Let’s safely start exercising the smart way.
- Harness the power of nutrition for women to achieve a healthy mindset and a healthy relationship with their bodies and brains.
- How realigning your spine impacts so many of your body’s powers.
- Choose one of TWO routes through menopause – how a healthy lifestyle helps women breeze through its pains and struggles by knowing what drives those horrid hot flushes.
- The BIG hack to smoothly snooze through pre-menopause as women transition from their most fertile stage.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Organifi’s limited edition Gold Pumpkin Spice, a mindful treat to enchant your evening ritual. This adaptogenic blend combines 4,000 years of ayurvedic wisdom with the autumn taste you know and love. Medicinal mushrooms, restorative herbs, and nostalgic spices work in synergy to calm your nervous system, replenish antioxidants and curb nighttime cravings. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
We’ve been accustomed to thinking that women should be all feminine, dainty, and physically on the weaker side than men. Today, Dr. Jockers is joined by Tonya Fines, a performance-focused professional in the health and wellness industry and an expert in women’s health and fitness. She’s working to revolutionize the definition of “sexy” in women and emphasizes the importance of building strength and resistance when it comes to achieving optimum health. She clues women in on the relevance of building healthy habits that can sustain their bodies to age gracefully without looking old.
“Building your strength is not only going to look great and feminine, but it’s also going to stay with you to keep you strong and healthy.”
– Tonya Fines
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi’s Gold Pumpkin Spice – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Tonya Fines:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- The Best Type of Exercise for Fat Burning & Mental Health with Sal Di Stefano
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Intermittent Fasting for Menopause with Marcelle Pick
- Using The Keto-Alkaline Approach for Menopausal Women with Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Nutrient Timing to Balance Female Hormones with Dr. Mindy Pelz