In This Episode:
- The TOP 10 things your liver does that make it the most important organ in the body.
- Take TWO steps to detoxify your liver via FOUR pathways to clear toxins and waste products away.
- The FOUR influential functions of bile for good liver health, plus how good bile flow, this antioxidant, and specific amino acids remove obnoxious toxins.
- Whip up a powerful liver health booster drink, with apple cider vinegar, lemon, turmeric, ginger, and mint (Why these ingredients?! Tune in and find out.)
- 15 magical herbs that are not only nutritional but also really good for your liver, bile flow, liver cell regeneration, and healing.
When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of the go-to items I add to my diet. But, not all collagen is created equal. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen. And that is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder. You can get all the gut-healing benefits without the mess from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows without processing with high heat or extracting with harmful chemicals. There are no fillers, flow agents, or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and its bovine bone broth protein. That’s it. And you can get 15% off today using the code “jockers” or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Here’s an amazing discovery you shouldn’t miss – life can actually get better when you decide to live for the bitter! Dr. Jockers enumerates the top 15 herbs that are his go-to when it comes to overall health, particularly when the liver and gallbladder need serious attention. He emphasizes the importance of the liver to the body and how it can impact our wellbeing when it is not functioning properly. This episode also comes with a free drink recipe for that much-needed refreshment, with a bonus of well-known to lesser-known benefits you can enjoy today!
“The liver is perhaps the most important organ in our entire body and bitter foods tend to be very healthy and very healing for our liver.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleo Valley’s Bone Broth Protein Powder – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off!
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- True Cellular Detox for Inflammation Support with Dr. Dan Pompa
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Fermenting Adaptogens & Superfoods For Healthier Hard Beverages
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Using Pure Plant Medicine Based Teas for Optimal Health with Simon Cheng