In This Episode:
- Harness the power of the world’s oldest form of meditation to empower your body to heal itself
- How common teas work to derail your mastery of meditation
- Matching the right type of tea to your body type makes a HUGE difference
- Meanwhile, the wrong kind of tea can SMASH your fast
- Timing is everything! Drink the right tea blends to intensify your immunity at these specific times
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, and designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus. They’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Simon Cheng is the Founder & CEO of Pique Tea. In his 20s, Simon went through a decade of health issues that left him with staples in both lungs and a screw in his jaw. Celebrating his 30th birthday with a tube for delivering antibiotics directly into his heart valve, he said “NEVER AGAIN” and took back control of his health. After a three-year journey around the world studying with masters of medicinal plants and breathwork, he healed himself and has never been healthier and happier.
Pique Tea is the culmination of everything he’s learned along the way and it’s Simon’s mission to share it with the world. Pique is the world’s first cold-brew crystallized tea designed for radiant health. The chosen tea for health benefits by doctors, nutritionists, and fitness gurus alike, Tea Crystals are effective (due to concentrated antioxidants), pure (thanks to triple toxin screening for heavy metals, pesticides, and mold), and accessible (completely soluble in cold or hot water).
Simon earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees from Harvard and Stanford and is the youngest member of Harvard School of Public Health’s Nutrition Roundtable.
“I have adopted the right approach to tea which is necessary to experience its health benefits.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Pique Tea’s Fasting Tea – Use Code JOCKERS for 5% off
Connect with Simon Cheng:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Bone Broth Fasting
- Microbiome, Immune & Digestive Health Strategies with Kiran Krishnan