In This Episode:
- 3 major changes that signal when gut dysbiosis occurs and the causes behind them.
- Get acquainted with the 6 friendly bacteria you need in the body and the 7 unfriendly microbes you need to keep under control.
- Find out the right ratio for a healthy balance between good and bad bacteria (since we may never get rid of all that bad stuff, darn it.)
- The immune disorders, pathologies, and other major problems that brew due to gut dysbiosis or bad bacteria overgrowth.
- 12 warning signs that you may have a bacterial, yeast, or parasitic overgrowth – and the at-home tests that can confirm it or put your mind at ease.
- Top 4 gut-friendly nutrition strategies you can adopt RIGHT AWAY to help you achieve optimum gut health.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Anything that’s out of balance causes a disturbance. One of the critical aspects of health that you need to keep in check is the gut microbiome. In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers talks about the factors that cause an imbalance in the gut and the unpleasant changes that occur in the body when there’s gut dysbiosis. He also covers the waste elimination process and why this is an essential step in maintaining balance in the microbiome. Learn the different strategies available to help address dysbiosis and heal the damages it causes.
“Gut health is so important when it comes to our ability to absorb nutrients, and when it comes to our ability to keep inflammation under control.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Leaky Gut, Endotoxemia, Inflammation and Microbiome Reconditioning with Kiran Krishnan
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- Candida Overgrowth and Gut & Brain Inflammation with Donna Gates
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Addressing the Brain-Gut-Immune Axis for Chronic Conditions with Dr. Peter Kan