In This Episode:
- THE key strategies to fight off viral infections or, at least, reach an asymptomatic state that speeds up recovery when you do pick up a bug.
- How a deep sleep recharges your body so your sleep hormone can balance out your immunity.
- If you can overcome insulin resistance and surmount your stress levels, you can face any viral infection and win!
- Fight back against respiratory infections with Vitamin D thanks to these 6 foods. (Then keep up those doses or risk getting infected when you run low!)
- Learn additional ways to slip more vitamin D into your day and how many international units you need to optimize your health.
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review and then send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
When the respiratory system is not in good shape, new problems flare up, beginning with the most basic, like difficulty in breathing, then they could accelerate to asthma, COPD, and lung cancer, among others. Dr. Jockers shares 5 key strategies to help your respiratory system function at its best and to stay healthy. He talks about the essential nutrients and supplements designed to help the body develop immunity against certain diseases related to the respiratory system. He also tackles the relevance of building a strong immune system for better defenses against viral infections.
“Two of the best things you can do for your health are to stop eating fast foods and
doing intermittent fasting.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Free 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex when you rate our podcast!
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 3 Ways Fasting Improves Autoimmune Conditions
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- Mitochondria, Vitamin D and Immune Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- How to Measure & Improve the NeuroImmune System, Mitochondria and Microbiome with Dr. Terry Harmon