In This Episode:
- How to dial down chronic inflammation before it makes you even more sick and tired
- One drastic change can drop the level of inflammatory load in the body (now you must find out what it is!)
- How we unwittingly put gasoline on the fire and increase inflammation within our bodies – and how to stop this nasty habit
- What magic happens to your brain and your body when they are fueled by ketones (and how they make chronic inflammation virtually disappear)
- Treat your health like a process, not a diagnosis, and optimize the pathways in the body to live life to the fullest
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
When you think back to the times you’ve finished feasting on your favorite meals, eating to your hearts’ content, can you recall how you felt afterward? You felt full, for sure, but did you also feel more energized? Did you feel healthier? Dr. Jockers welcomes Dr. Cheryl Burdette in today’s episode so she can share her expertise in Naturopathy and educate you about the power you have to take control of your health and well-being. She talks about the importance of feeding the body with ketones for fuel and why you need to give your body enough time to rest, heal, and recover. Find out how fasting works in battling against whatever diagnosis you may have and how the choices you make will either make or break your state of health.
“Your most powerful health tool is you. It’s the choices you’re making every day about diet. Every time you eat is an opportunity to increase or decrease inflammation.”
– Dr. Cheryl Burdette
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Cheryl Burdette:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 12 Benefits of Fasting
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD
- Extended Fasting and Spiritual Fasting Breakthroughs with Chantel Ray
- The Science of Fasting & Nutritional Ketosis with Dr. Dominic D’agostino