In This Episode:
- Top strategies to help those who are stuck in the cell danger response state. If that’s you, let’s move forward and switch to a cell-healing state.
- What’s the big difference between germ theory and terrain theory? One leads to a more clear approach YOU can take to deal with the cause of diseases.
- What are the key elements that define the body’s overall resilience? What helps it adapt to stressors and deal with external threats? We unveil those secrets.
- How “pleomorphism” affects ever-adapting microbes and the metabolic support you need to stay one step ahead to protect your terrains.
- Move from a “vicious cycle” to a cell-healing cycle by following THESE tips.
- Mitochondria’s major role beyond feeding us as a source of energy, and how it supports pro-oxidation.
- Marvel at the fascinating role of microorganisms especially in the face of decaying matter.
This Episodes Sponsors
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review and then send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Organifi’s limited edition Gold Pumpkin Spice, a mindful treat to enchant your evening ritual. This adaptogenic blend combines 4,000 years of ayurvedic wisdom with the autumn taste you know and love. Medicinal mushrooms, restorative herbs, and nostalgic spices work in synergy to calm your nervous system, replenish antioxidants and curb nighttime cravings. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code jockers at checkout to receive 20% off your order.
Just like any structure, a solid foundation is key to ensuring that things stay together and the structure doesn’t easily fall apart when exposed to external threats. For the human body, a solid foundation equates to a balanced internal structure. In this episode, Dr. Jockers is joined by Hampton Young to talk about the terrains within the human body.
Find out how the terrain theory is proving to be such an important breakthrough in terms of getting to the roots of diseases that humans are exposed to. They also talk about cell danger response, its triggering factors, and why it’s essential to switch from this state to the cell healing state. Understand the simple process of achieving healthy terrain and a healthy body with just the right mindset.
“Diseases aren’t really specific to bacteria but a by-product of terrain imbalance.”
– Hampton Young
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Pumpkin Spice Gold – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- Free 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex when you rate our podcast!
Connect with Hampton Young:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Building Radical Resilience and Cellular Healing with Sayer Ji
- True Cellular Detox for Inflammation Support with Dr. Dan Pompa
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- Using Algae and Chlorophyll for Deep Cellular Healing with Catharine Arnston