In This Episode:
- Common signs that the gland storing 50 — yes 50! — of your stress-busting and healing hormones is out of whack
- Why this condition makes you feel light-headed, anxious, or just plain foggy
- The seven strategies you can start today to heal naturally
Have you ever had a good and uninterrupted eight hours of sleep but still woke up tired? You might be experiencing adrenal fatigue. Today, Dr. Jockers discusses what adrenal fatigue is and its common symptoms. He also shares seven ways you can address adrenal fatigue and get on a natural path to healing. If you utilize all of the strategies in this episode, you are bound to get results.
“Breathing exercises can be extremely powerful for your body.” – Dr. Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Are You Breathing in Toxic Chemicals with Kyle Knappenberger
- Optimizing Sleep for Immune Health with Dr. Kirk Parsley
- The 4 Phase Histamine Reset Plan with Dr. Becky Campbell
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith