In This Episode:
- What if you could flip a switch to achieve a healthy body that is free of infection? Discover the best path to switch to this lifestyle.
- Brace yourself as you learn how spiral bacteria infest and impact your immune system.
- Why do some people seem “immune” to chronic infection while others suffer? Find out how you can develop immunity against harmful organisms.
- What triggers THESE top 4 parasites that are commonly present in people with chronic infections?
- Important boxes to check on your shopping list before choosing certain supplements.
- How the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting train your body to become more resilient to stressors and infections.
This Episodes Sponsors
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review, and send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his new book on fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
When life deals us a bad card, our innate survival instinct is what allows us to thrive and stop at nothing until the table is turned. In this episode, Dr. Jay Davidson joins Dr. Jockers to share about his “specialty” and his personal journey of dealing with the worst card life has thrown his way.
Along with his victory came the prize of realizing what could be the major discovery of all time – that the answer to the lifelong battle with chronic infections lies within our bodies. It’s only a matter of going back to old ways and practices that have been working for the good of mankind for a long time that was somehow forgotten. You can find some of the great products Dr Jay discusses such as Mimosa Pudica here and TUDCA Complete here
“What I love about ketosis is the way it supports the body to improve functions.”
– Dr. Jay Davidson
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Essential C Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Free 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex when you rate our podcast!
- Microbe Formulas
Connect with Dr. Jay Davidson:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- The Science of Fasting & Nutritional Ketosis with Dr. Dominic D’agostino
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- Using Nutrient-Dense Food for Detoxification with Dr. BJ Hardick
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle