In This Episode:
- How athletes thrive and perform at their best on a diet of low starch carbohydrates, quality fats, and quality proteins – and how you CAN too.
- Is that your hunger or your thirst calling you? Find your center for each one and how to read their signals to tell them apart.
- The contrast between what to feed a normal body versus a sick one. What specific diet works best for each condition?
- How to add “foods of the earth” to your next shopping list and how many of them grow near you.
- The SIMPLEST elimination process possible so you can start tweaking your diet and position yourself for a HUGE upswing in your health.
- 3 BASIC diet changes that can move you towards vastly improving your health.
- The BEST nutrient-dense foods that help the body detox and how they create the foundation of detoxification.
Dr. BJ Hardick joins Dr. Jockers to explore the amazing wonders of what we call “foods of the earth.” Discover where these foods thrive, how to access them when you’re in places where they’re rarely available, and what types of abundant nutrients they offer your body to great benefit.
He also shares the importance of allowing the body to go through the detoxification process and what nutrient-dense foods work best in that process. Ultimately, learn how the ketogenic diet helps achieve the best results of detoxification.
“Oftentimes, when people think that they’re hungry, it’s all mindset.”
– Dr. BJ Hardick
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Paleovalley Turmeric Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function?
And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adding coconut oil and black pepper help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Organifi Reds, the best way to recharge your mind and body with a delicious superfood berry blend of premium, organic superfoods that contain potent adaptogens, antioxidants, and a clinical dose of cordyceps. Organifi chooses the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients for optimal health.
Each blend is science-backed to craft the most effective doses, with ingredients that are organic and contain less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. They are also free of fillers and glyphosate when possible. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
Don’t you just love the taste of summer and wish you could bask in it forever? Today’s episode is sponsored by Island Bliss, a refreshing tropical drink that will soon become your daily dose of sunshine!
This “not bitter, just deliciously refreshing” green juice is packed with an energy-boosting formula to help you perform your best from sunrise to sunset and even beyond. Each scoop contains 30-plus plant extracts, all organic and sourced from all over the world, to support gut health and promote a balanced microbiome. Visit https://earthechofoods.com/ and use code JOCKERS for 15% off.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto. Perfect Keto is a leading force in the development of clean, high-quality supplements and snacks to help make a low-carb lifestyle easy. They use clean, minimal ingredient formulations backed by research, that are obsessively tested to be keto-friendly and delicious.
Products are made with real food ingredients to promote better health. No gluten, soy, added sugar, fillers, chemicals, or anything artificial. Visit perfectketo.com/drj and use code JOCKERS at checkout to get 20% off your order today.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- Organifi Reds – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Click the link for 15% off
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. BJ Hardick:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- True Cellular Detox for Inflammation Support with Dr. Dan Pompa
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Intermittent Fasting for Menopause with Marcelle Pick
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Nutrient Timing to Balance Female Hormones with Dr. Mindy Pelz
- Detoxification Support During a Fast with Dr. Michael Murray