In This Episode:
- How athletes thrive and perform at their best on a diet of low starch carbohydrates, quality fats, and quality proteins – and how you CAN too.
- Is that your hunger or your thirst calling you? Find your center for each one and how to read their signals to tell them apart.
- The contrast between what to feed a normal body versus a sick one. What specific diet works best for each condition?
- How to add “foods of the earth” to your next shopping list and how many of them grow near you.
- The SIMPLEST elimination process possible so you can start tweaking your diet and position yourself for a HUGE upswing in your health.
- 3 BASIC diet changes that can move you towards vastly improving your health.
- The BEST nutrient-dense foods that help the body detox and how they create the foundation of detoxification.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Organifi Reds, the best way to recharge your mind and body with a delicious superfood berry blend of premium, organic superfoods that contain potent adaptogens, antioxidants, and a clinical dose of cordyceps. Organifi chooses the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients for optimal health. Each blend is science-backed to craft the most effective doses, with ingredients that are organic and contain less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. They are also free of fillers and glyphosate when possible. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
Dr. BJ Hardick joins Dr. Jockers to explore the amazing wonders of what we call “foods of the earth.” Discover where these foods thrive, how to access them when you’re in places where they’re rarely available, and what types of abundant nutrients they offer your body to great benefit. He also shares the importance of allowing the body to go through the detoxification process and what nutrient-dense foods work best in that process. Ultimately, learn how the ketogenic diet helps achieve the best results of detoxification.
“Oftentimes, when people think that they’re hungry, it’s all mindset.”
– Dr. BJ Hardick
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi Reds – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Subscribe and leave a review today
Connect with Dr. BJ Hardick:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- True Cellular Detox for Inflammation Support with Dr. Dan Pompa
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Intermittent Fasting for Menopause with Marcelle Pick
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Nutrient Timing to Balance Female Hormones with Dr. Mindy Pelz
- Detoxification Support During a Fast with Dr. Michael Murray