In This Episode:
- How vitamin D defends you from collateral damage due to inflammation.
- Why your skin tone affects the amount of sun exposure YOU receive compared to others.
- The 6 best ‘sunny’ food sources for vitamin D doses.
- What nutrients you also need to feed yourself to convert vitamin D into its active form so you get the most out of it.
- Natural ways to boost vitamin D levels and how much you require to replenish yourself after combatting a respiratory infection.
In this day of rising deaths due to respiratory health issues, most people have started to take extreme measures to protect themselves from getting any respiratory infections! Dr. Jockers shares a study revealing the powerful benefits of having sufficient Vitamin D supply in the body, particularly in establishing a defense barrier against infections. Discover what these amazing benefits are, how to check if you are lacking with this nutrient and the natural process of boosting the production of Vitamin D in your system
“Vitamin D helps balance your immune system and allows it to attack pathogens more accurately.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Mitochondria, Vitamin D and Immune Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- 5 Key Strategies to Prevent Respiratory Infections
- Lab Markers for Respiratory Inflammation Risk
- 5 Nutrients to Heal Autoimmune Disease Naturally
- Advanced Nutrition for Chronic Infections with Dr. Jay Davidson