In This Episode:
- Start your physical transformation with a BANG by shifting your mental and emotional mindset towards living a healthier lifestyle.
- Why we grapple with the emotional connection to food – and the insightful underlying factors that build up this link.
- Break free from sugar and carb addictions for good.
- Unlock the 2 keys that allow you to successfully open up to a healthier lifestyle then live a fat-to-fit life.
- How a support group can lift you up and propel you to fulfill your health journey wish list.
- Vital advice you need to hear before you decide to start a ketogenic diet.
- THESE 3 biggest life lessons take you through the process from fat to fit.
- Check out the Fit to Fat to Fit Book
- Drew Manning’s Complete Keto Book
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Don’t you just love the taste of summer and wish you could bask in it forever? Today’s episode is sponsored by Island Bliss, a refreshing tropical drink that will soon become your daily dose of sunshine! This “not bitter, just deliciously refreshing” green juice is packed with an energy-boosting formula to help you perform your best from sunrise to sunset and even beyond. Each scoop contains 30-plus plant extracts, all organic and sourced from all over the world, to support gut health and promote a balanced microbiome. Visit https://earthechofoods.com/ and use code JOCKERS for 15% off.
Have you ever seen an advertisement for a weight loss product, then question its efficacy because you know the person promoting it has been fit all their life? Today’s guest embodies that credibility, which is why he has earned a MASSIVE following and support for his Fit-To-Fat-To-Fit program. Drew Manning grew up blessed with a fit body and a natural passion for physical activities and healthy eating, which helped him maintain his great physique.
At first, he couldn’t relate to his clients who were really struggling to lose weight. So, he decided to step into their shoes and see where they’re coming from. Listen in as he relates his eye-opening discovery and understand how your mind, more than anything else, is the key that can unlock the best and healthiest version of you.
“Don’t just slay your dragons. Find out what your dragons have been feeding on.”
– Drew Manning
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Drew Manning:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- The Science of Body Fat, Cravings, Hormones & Weight Loss with Dr. Sylvia Tara
- The Best Type of Exercise for Fat Burning & Mental Health with Sal Di Stefano
- Fasting and Chronic Inflammation with Dr. Cheryl Burdette
- Top 7 Benefits of a Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Fasting Strategies for Weight Loss & Metabolism with Dr. Jason Fung