In This Episode:
- Eliminate infections that drag you down by exercising the Full Moon Phase Parasite Protocol. (Yes, those cycles are more than myths!)
- Tame the itch in your skin (and the related inflammation in your gut) by taking away trigger foods. The secret lies in harmonizing your histamine.
- Get motivated to drop excess weight and visceral fat, not only to look leaner but to boost your gallbladder and remove gallbladder stones naturally.
- Start your kids’ and grandkids’ stress management early in life to spare them from most autoimmune infections and allergies.
- Find the fasting strategy that works best for YOU, scheduling how much is enough and when to consume Bullet-proof coffee. (You succeed when you stop these 2 major drivers that interrupt autophagy.)
- Stop the rollercoaster of fluctuating body temperature due to adrenal fatigue and Hashimoto’s disease.
- When to turn to a functional health specialist to get back on track.
- Consume THIS best collagen source for joint support – plus additional nutritional advice for the teen athletes.
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. It is one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies, which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and entering the code “JOCKERS” at the checkout!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
Once a month, Dr. Jockers and his team attend to your concerns about health and nutrition. This Q&A episode revolves around autoimmune issues involving the skin, gallbladder, adrenal system, parasites, and more. Learn the importance of getting to the root of health issues, appropriate lab testing, understanding how food impacts our health, and the strong link between viral infection and autoimmune conditions.
“It’s always good to check for food sensitivities when trying to understand the trigger or the root of the infection.”
– Melissa Nohr
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Melissa Nohr:
Connect with Hampton Young:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 15 Herbs to Support Liver and Gallbladder Health
- The Paleo Thyroid Solution with Elle Russ
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism with Dr Justin Marchegiani
- Advanced Nutrition for Chronic Infections with Dr. Jay Davidson