In This Episode:
- Which fat poses more danger to your health: visceral or subcutaneous? The answer may surprise you. [00:26]
- Find out why you would NOT want to remove ALL the fats in your body! [01:14]
- How fats drive up insulin resistance in your body and how you can reverse it (or just become more insulin sensitive). [01:52]
- What changes erupt within your body when you consume more calories than you need? (Prepare to be motivated to change your ways!) [11:12]
- Pin the blame on who is responsible when your body loses its ability to burn body fat. [14:49]
- Intermittent fasting helps to effectively improve fat-burning capabilities but which fasting strategies should you try? Check out your menu of options. [20:20]
In our lives, there are good fats and bad fats. The key is knowing which one to keep and which one to eliminate for good so you can achieve optimal health. Dr. Jockers gives more details about the differences between these two types of fats in this episode. Specifically, he highlights how the bad fats drive up inflammation that can lead to more serious, chronic conditions. Is it possible to finally let go of the bad fats and start feeling and looking better? Absolutely! Find out what you can do today!
“Visceral fat is a significant danger. It’s increasing inflammation throughout your body and increases the risk of chronic diseases.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto. Perfect Keto Cereal is a grain-free, keto-friendly cereal with ingredients you can actually trust. This is a treat reminiscent of your childhood, with a satisfying crunch and value-added ingredients like collagen and MCTs. They use clean, minimal ingredient formulations backed by research and obsessively tested to be keto-friendly and delicious. No gluten, soy, added sugar, fillers, chemicals, or anything artificial. Enjoy it any time, anywhere. Visit perfectketo.com/drj and use code JOCKERS at checkout to get 20% off your order today.
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging, you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Cereal – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off!
- C60 Purple Power – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off!
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fats That Heal vs. Fats That Kill with Udo Erasmus
- Fasting Strategies for Fat Burning & Metabolic Health with Dr. Jason Fung
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Keto Hacks for Women with Leanne Vogel