In This Episode:
- Catch a glimpse of the different changes that are happening to women, physiologically, mentally, and emotionally, as they enter the pre-menopausal stage and how these changes are impacting their total well-being. [03:14]
- Find out why it’s critical to achieve optimum Vitamin D level, especially in the production of progesterone. [09:55]
- Understand the benefit of keto done right for women and why reaching the alkaline state is a must before embarking on the ketogenic lifestyle. [14:39]
- Learn how intermittent fasting helps in building resilience and balance in the microbiome. [21:46]
- Challenge your antagonistic relationship with food. Learn how to fall in love with food and be critical of the food you’re eating at the same time. [25:24]
- Aside from food, other key factors hugely impact how women can alleviate premenopausal symptoms. Check them out here… [29:50]
- Identify the difference between bioidentical hormones and traditional synthetic hormones and how the ketogenic lifestyle helps in the production of natural hormones. [33:03]
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
While menopause is a natural phase for women to go through, there are major changes they will have to deal with during this phase. The majority of women find these changes uncomfortable, and may negatively impact their quality of life. The girlfriend doctor, Dr. Anna Cabeca, assures women that there is a way to beat the discomfort of menopausal symptoms. Check out the strategy she’s created to help women navigate their second spring with ease and be in their best health whatever phases they’re currently in.
“The “pauses” in our lives are really where the magic happens.”
– Dr. Anna Cabeca
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- C60 Purple Flower – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off!
- MenuPause, by Anna Cabeca
Connect with Dr. Anna Cabeca:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Intermittent Fasting for Menopause with Marcelle Pick
- The Keto Mediterranean Diet: Benefits and How to Do It
- Keto Hacks for Women with Leanne Vogel
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto, and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Mitochondrial Optimization, Circadian Rhythm, Light & Melatonin with Ari Whitten