In This Episode:
- This is what you need to take your time to focus on to ensure the quality of your lives and health get better as you age… [07:50]
- The main barrier works together with these sub-barriers to negatively impact the way you age… [09:29]
- You’ll be shocked to discover that “personal care” and cosmetics are not really made to care for you or make you beautiful. [13:28]
- Find out why it’s critical for you to remember that the skin is an organ, just like any other organ in the body. [27:04]
- There are 3 key areas that you need to focus on when it comes to the appearance of the skin. [29:51]
- These are the ingredients you need to look for in a skin product that is extremely beneficial to the skin. [32:51]
- Check out these unique compounds in plants that outstandingly help in keeping the skin healthy and elastic. [37:27]
Beauty, they say, is more than just skincare. In this episode, Brian Vaszily explains why the things we were taught to do to take care of our skin may actually bring more harm not just to the skin but to the overall health. He also warns that “if that thing you’re putting on your skin is not something you can’t put in your mouth, don’t put it” because it can be toxic for you. There are products you can use that are healthier and safer for the skin. Check out the components that make these products the right ones for you.
We love Brian’s Purity Woods Anti-Aging Dream Cream that you can find a special offer for here
“The same way that you could feed your body healthy ingredients that actually boosts your health, you can boost the skin with healthy ingredients that boost your health.”
– Brian Vaszily
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Metabolic Reds by PureHealth Research. Metabolic Reds is an innovative superfood blend that combines 23 antioxidant-rich red fruits, 4 probiotics, 4 adaptogens, and 6 digestive enzymes – all in one delicious, berry-flavored scoop you drink every morning. Metabolic Reds is the perfect way to start your day. It promotes smooth energy, healthy skin, and a trim waistline, and it keeps your fat-burning metabolism primed. Go to: getreds.com/JOCKERS to unlock your offer of a free Metabolic Greens with your purchase of Metabolic Reds.
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Metabolic Reds – get FREE Metabolic Greens with your purchase of Metabolic Reds
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Chronic Inflammation Summit
- Special Savings on Purity Woods Anti-Aging Dream Cream
Connect with Brian Vaszily:
- Website – https://puritywoods.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/puritywoodsinc/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Purity-Woods-Inc-107144024743988
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/puritywoodsinc/_shop/
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 12 Great Brain Boosting Foods & Herbs
- Intermittent Fasting Strategies for Women with Cynthia Thurlow
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Sleep Tracking: Technology to Improve Sleep Quality