In This Episode:
- This quintessential anti-aging hormone impacts the human body in 8 different ways… [04:55]
- Discover the facets of growth hormones and what happens to them as we get older. [07:58]
- These are the 6 serious potential risks of using synthetic hormones… [12:53]
- Here are the 10 different ways you can optimize your growth hormones. [14:12]
- Check out the 8 major compounds and supplements that support the production of growth hormones. [31:55]
What are growth hormones and why do we need them? Growth hormones are compounds that are released by the master gland to optimize growth, cell repair, and metabolism. They produce other hormones that are working together to support our body compositions and maintain the health of our tissues and organs. Discover the key strategies to naturally boost the production of human growth hormones.
“Insulin and growth hormones are antagonists. Insulin is the dominant player. We want low insulin to get the growth hormone effect.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Metabolic Reds by PureHealth Research. Metabolic Reds is an innovative superfood blend that combines 23 antioxidant-rich red fruits, 4 probiotics, 4 adaptogens, and 6 digestive enzymes – all in one delicious, berry-flavored scoop you drink every morning. Metabolic Reds is the perfect way to start your day. It promotes smooth energy, healthy skin, and a trim waistline, and it keeps your fat-burning metabolism primed. Go to: getreds.com/JOCKERS to unlock your offer of a free Metabolic Greens with your purchase of Metabolic Reds.
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Metabolic Reds – get FREE Metabolic Greens with your purchase of Metabolic Reds
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Chronic Inflammation Summit
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 12 Great Brain Boosting Foods & Herbs
- Intermittent Fasting Strategies for Women with Cynthia Thurlow
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Sleep Tracking: Technology to Improve Sleep Quality