In This Episode:
- Discover the bad as well as the good side of inflammation, and the 2 core functions of inflammation essential for survival [05:14]
- This is the issue we are currently dealing with when it comes to inflammation… [07:36]
- Inflammazones, also known as inflammation amplifiers, need to tone down to get the body out of sugar-burning mode. Here’s an effective way to do that… [15:18]
- The foods we are eating could be the reason for all the lung issues we are dealing with [16:26]
- Learn the powerful strategy to help drive away inflammation, especially for people who are overweight or have asthma and lung issues [25:04]
- Recognize the major symptoms of lung issues [33:30]
- Learn about the cytokine storm that people always referred to with COVID, and how to achieve balance in the immune system [38:09]
- When COVID killed people, it wasn’t the virus that killed them. find out who the real culprit is… [40:14]
You don’t need to wait for your lungs to fail you before you start taking care of it. In any circumstance, especially when it comes to your health, prevention is always better than cure. In this interview by Dr. Rodger Murphee, Dr. Jockers talks about his book, Fasting Transformation, as a great strategy to improve lung health and an offensive approach to nutrition.
He talks about the history of inflammation and the conditions that pushed inflammation out of control. He also talks about lifestyle strategies people who are suffering from lung issues will find highly beneficial and effective ways to restore lungs’ health once exposed to oppressors like COVID.
“The lungs are key parts of the barrier system. They filter out infections and toxins that are coming in. If we are frequently getting ill, it could be a sign of the breakdown of the barrier system in the lungs.”
-Dr. David Jockers
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Paleovalley Organic Supergreens
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley Organic Supergreens, a delicious blend of 23 organic superfoods to energize your body! Paleovalley Organic Supergreens uses only the finest, most bioavailable superfoods helping your body absorb those valuable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes found in each delicious serving.
Paleovalley Organic Supergreens is a certified organic, gut-friendly, and nutrient-rich drink you and your kids are sure to love! Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Fasting Transformation Book
Have you checked out Dr Jockers amazing book on Fasting? It’s called — The Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
You can find this great book available on AMAZON! We’d love your support and (if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Supergreens – Go to paleovalley.com/jockers – to get 15% off today
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 12 Great Brain Boosting Foods & Herbs
- Intermittent Fasting Strategies for Women with Cynthia Thurlow
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Sleep Tracking: Technology to Improve Sleep Quality