In This Episode:
- 10 indications of poor aging [01:10]
- Health Span vs Life Span: bridging the gap between normal aging today and optimal longevity [03:04]
- Recognize the characteristics that make up the 5 Blue Zones of the world and where they are in the globe [03:45]
- 9 key principles people in the Blue Zones live by that promote longevity [06:42]
- Discover the root of aging poorly [07:35]
- Learn about “zombie” cells and how they are created [08:38]
- The best supplements you can take that help with anti-aging [10:45]
Remember the time when you got so much going on in life and you were unstoppable? Hope that wasn’t so long ago. They say age is only a number and that is the case if one gets to maintain vigor and zest in life, no matter the age. Sadly, more studies are showing how short the average lifespan of Americans has changed over time. With the constant exposure to stressors from the environment and how man’s lifestyle has changed, it is not surprising at all that there is also an increasing rate of chronic diseases. Imagine how short a time we really lived if we deduct the amount of time spent being sick from our life span. Fortunately, Dr. Jockers found the key to longevity and in this episode, he’s sharing the natural strategies and top supplements to help you achieve it.
“The average American has a 79-year lifespan but only a 63-year health span. This means that the average American spends the last 16 years of their life suffering from chronic disease.”
-Dr. David Jockers
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Lifeboost Coffee. They provide premium, low acid, healthy coffee that is easy on your gut and 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, molds, heavy metals, plus 450+ toxins. It’s a staple in my household. Hurry and grab your first order for 50% off here: www.LifeboostDeal.com
Paleovalley Turmeric Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adding coconut oil and black pepper help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
- Lifeboost Coffee – Click the link for 50% off
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Click the link for 15% off
- Immunocharge – Click the link for 10% off
- Super CoQ10 – Click the link for 10% off
- Pro Omega CRP – Click the link for 10% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!