In This Episode:
- Learn the 3 steps to a healing diet and the best place to start [01:01]
- Why transfats may be the worst foods you can consume and the top 6 foods that are abundant in transfats [03:21]
- Check out the list of “bad” fats versus “good” fats [05:57]
- Discover one of the most important nutrients you need to consume and the top 10 biological benefits of this nutrient [06:34]
- A good fat source that contains the highest form of lauric acid along with mother’s milk [08:45]
- Understand the difference between saturated fats and monounsaturated fats [18:10]
Fats can either kill you or heal you, depending on the kind of fats you’re consuming. In this episode, Dr. Jockers shares the list of good versus bad fats, so you’ll know which ones to stay away from and which ones are beneficial to your health. He delves deeper into the benefits of good fats, the best types of oil to use for cooking, and what saturated fats can do to support immunity, improve brain performance, and balance blood sugar levels.
“Every cell of your body has a double membrane of fats. Eating inflammatory fats leads to damaged cell membranes and hormone dysfunction while healthy fats create strong, stress resilient cell membranes that are optimized for hormone expression.”
-Dr. David Jockers
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Lifeboost Coffee. They provide premium, low acid, healthy coffee that is easy on your gut and 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, molds, heavy metals, plus 450+ toxins. It’s a staple in my household. Hurry and grab your first order for 50% off here: www.LifeboostDeal.com
Paleovalley Turmeric Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
- Lifeboost Coffee – Click the link for 50% off
- Paleovalley Turmeric Complex – Click the link for 15% off
- Keto Brain – Use code JOCKERS at checkout to save 10%
- Fresh Pressed Olive Oil – Free Bottle
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!