In This Episode:
In this podcast, I am interviewing the scientist Ken Swartz and we discuss the role of mitochondrial health, zombie cell formation and how to use C60 compounds to help eliminate zombie cells, stimulate the production of stem cells and optimize mitochondrial health.
- 04:55 What is Carbon 60?
- 09:20 Why MCT is a good idea (flex fuel for your body)
- 10:25 What is C60 doing at the mitochondrial level?
- 13:19 What do you first notice when you take C60?
- 13:40 What’s the difference between C60 and other antioxidants?
- 18:55 Why C60 is the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of antioxidants.
- 19:40 What are neutrophils?
- 20:33 Understanding senescent (zombie) cells.
- 24:46 How C60 can make your fasting more comfortable.
- 25:55 Visit: whatisC60.org
- 27:27 What does “pure sublimated” mean as a guarantee?
- 30:10 Putting C60 in avocado oil or gummies for easy digestion
- 32:45 How our skin can look better using C60
- 34:40 What happens when you eat organic food for two weeks
- 37:00 What daily dosage of C60 does Ken recommend?
- 39:40 Beware the laxative effects! Checking in with your digestive system first
- 41:39 Experiencing better ‘smooth energy’ and better sleep at night
- 42:45 Beware taking C60 if you’re on blood thinners (a contraindication)
- 44:05 Appreciating melatonin and its ability to support mitochondrial repair
What is Carbon60? And what impact does this molecule have on our brain, skin, and eye health? To fill us in on how we can use C60 to improve our longevity, kill zombie cells, and boost our mitochondria, we have Ken Swartz in conversation with Dr. Jockers today!
Ken is the Founder and Chief Scientist at C60 Purple Power (a health and wellness company), and he’s a fountain of knowledge in the wellness world. The powerful, free radical-neutralizing properties of Carbon 60 are discussed, and Ken shares a great story of how he discovered the molecule and used it to improve his vision.
Dr. Jockers has seen great results with Ken’s C60 products – both personally and with the clients and health practitioners he has turned on to C60 – and this episode offers some important context and understanding of this powerful antioxidant.
Learn why it’s better than other antioxidants out there, the difference between good and bad oxidative stress, and how our bodies can inhibit the toxicity of chemical toxicants with this soccer ball-shaped molecule that can greatly improve the quality of your life. Please join us.
“When people take C60, the first thing you notice is better mental clarity. The brain fog goes away, you have better mental focus. And of course that would be associated with improved mitochondrial function.“
We partner with great companies that make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr. Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools, and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- Visit https://shopc60.com/jockers – Use code “JOCKERS” to get 15% off!
- Visit: https://whatisc60.org/ to find out more about Carbon 60
Connect with Ken Swartz:
- Website – https://shopc60.com
- Instagram – C60 Purple Power (@c60purplepower) • Instagram photos and videos
Connect with Dr. David Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!