In This Episode:
- Improve your mood, memory, and mindset all at once
- Take the right electrolytes and supplements to fire up and refresh your brain
- 8 things that revive your brain and its networks
- What to feed (and not to feed) your brain to keep it thinking straight
- How to dodge the greatest poisons to your nervous system
- Move it but don’t over-train: how Dr. Jockers finds the right balance
- Find peace via meditation and more to relax your body and heal your brain
- Dr. Jockers’ top 12 brain regeneration tips you can try right now
- Abstain for your brain: what to avoid to think and feel better
- Detox by dozing deeply: how to truly get great sleep
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies. Delicious, clean, and indulgent, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
In this episode, Dr. Jockers talks about one of his favorite topics: neuroplasticity and brain regeneration! Contrary to popular belief, your brain can grow and improve even in adulthood. Listen now to learn how to create new neural connections, the best supplements for brain health, and Dr. Jockers’ favorite foods (and fasting methods!) for optimum neuroplasticity. Don’t miss this one!
“We used to think the brain was hard-wired, and after childhood, you couldn’t repair, regenerate, or replace these damaged brain cells. But now we know that’s not actually true.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Cookies – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!