In This Episode:
- Can cancer surprise you, even when you have no preceding risk factors?
- The cancer-causing toxins that you unwittingly touch every day.
- The power of water to kickstart chemo and wash it out during detox.
- The number-one thing a cancer patient can do to clinch recovery.
- What to eat and what to replace from your daily diet
- How Ginny keeps on target by focusing on healthy foods
- The absolute power of humor and music to heal you.
Today, Dr. Jockers welcomes Christian author and cancer survivor, Ginny Brant. The author of “Unleash Your God-Given Healing: Eight Steps to Prevent and Survive Cancer” is here to inspire others with stories of her own journey through cancer and healing.
She discusses everything from detoxing the body to the ways that grief and stress can compromise even the strongest immune systems. No matter how healthy you think you are, you won’t want to miss this episode.
“I want to let cancer patients know they can do a lot on their own. They can do a lot to complement what their doctor’s doing.”
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
PaleoValley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar Complex, one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which, in turn, can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more!
Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- ACV Complex – save 15% off by going to Paleovalley.com/jockers
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code DAVID for 15% off
- Perfect Keto Cookies – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Connect with Ginny
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Beating Cancer with Keto and Detoxification with Alison Gannett
- Boost Testosterone and Optimize Brain & Body with Funk Roberts
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark