In This Episode:
- The vital similarities between a leaky gut and a leaky brain
- Beware of these major warning signs (and the fallout) of leaky brain syndrome
- Are you guilty of these 9 surprisingly common causes of leaky brain syndrome?
- The top 10 ways to stop the drain on a leaky brain
- Train to help your brain. How ketosis plays a critical role for every body part.
- WHEN you sleep matters more than HOW LONG you sleep.
- How gratitude is good for your brain
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Organifi superfoods. Dr. Jockers loves to sip their Gold Tea after dinner. It tastes great and helps eliminate sugar cravings – and it helps you sleep deeper and better. You can find it and other delicious, healthy drink mixes at organifi.com/drjockers. Remember to use code JOCKERS for 15% off your plant-based superfood drink mixes today!
Dr. Jockers loves to talk about the human brain, and why not? It carries the heaviest responsibility in ensuring our bodies function properly. Today, he’ll talk about the leaky brain syndrome, its major causes and symptoms, and how to protect yourself from it. Tune in and discover how to take care of your brain’s overall health by understanding what can damage it and strive to live a life of positivity.
“Address stress. Focus on positive mental thinking and lots of gratitude. It’s super important in strengthening your blood-brain barrier plus you’ll feel a lot better doing it.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Using Keto to Improve Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter, MD
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- Immune Support and Vitamin C with Autumn Smith
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole