In This Episode:
- The foolproof way to tell toxic food from real food
- How a fresh mindset will save the next generation from diabetes
- Finally! Fasting simplified so you can make this crucial transition.
- Discover the custom-fit type of fasting for YOUR body’s needs
- Never underestimate the power of your body as you pursue a healthy fasting lifestyle
- How to leverage your pain to springboard forward on a journey to renewed health
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessibly designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus. They’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Today’s podcast is also sponsored by LMNT Recharge. Why do low-carbers need so much sodium? When insulin levels drop, so does production of the hormone aldosterone. This triggers a process that makes you LOSE sodium at a rapid rate, causing headaches, low energy, muscle cramps, and insomnia. LMNT Recharge’s low-carb energy drink powders fix the problem so you feel your best!
Sometimes, people go through the most painful process of transformation to put things in order, for good. It may be difficult to understand at first, but when things finally fall into place, we are grateful we took that step. Dr. Jockers welcomes Dr. Rosie Main in today’s show. She’s a female bodybuilder, a mother of twins, a chiropractor, and a nutritionist all rolled into one healthy body! How she manages to do all that and makes it seem so easy lies in the lifestyle she has committed to pursuing. She’ll usher us right through the same path of inner healing and transform the way we treat our bodies – for the better!
“Commit and pursue a higher purpose. It’s not just about weight loss, it’s about healing.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Rosie Main:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!