In This Episode:
- The foolproof way to tell toxic food from real food
- How a fresh mindset will save the next generation from diabetes
- Finally! Fasting simplified so you can make this crucial transition.
- Discover the custom-fit type of fasting for YOUR body’s needs
- Never underestimate the power of your body as you pursue a healthy fasting lifestyle
- How to leverage your pain to springboard forward on a journey to renewed health
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessibly designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus. They’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Remember how it felt when you finally learned who Santa Claus is? Some things could be worse, like your current weight loss diet that’s actually making you fatter than you already are. Today’s guest is a famous YouTuber with more than a million followers and a family physician, Dr. Ken Berry. He’s unearthed a lie and a secret as old as time that can change the way you eat and alter your diet for the better. Finally, here’s a proper human diet that doesn’t only work, but will also impact your health like you’ve never imagined!
“If you are NOT happy with your current health, change your diet and things will get better.”
-Dr. Ken Berry
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Pique Tea’s Fasting Tea – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Lies My Doctor Told Me: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health by Dr. Ken Berry
Connect with Dr. Ken Berry:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Real Food Keto vs Dirty Keto
- Using Bone Broth for Joint, Gut & Immune Health with Justin Mares
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May