In This Episode:
- What is “Type 3” diabetes? You know it by another name!
- Strategies to FINALLY kick your addiction to bread and potatoes
- Fantastic news about recipes as your new best friends
- Good ketosis vs. bad ketoacidosis (and how to avoid the dark side)
- Stop cholesterol drugs from spiking your blood sugar
- What must-buy supplements should go on your shopping list TODAY
Diabetes doesn’t have to be a life sentence. There is hope! Dr. Jockers’s guest today is the founder and director of SweetLife Diabetes Health Centers, Dr. Brian Mowll. They discuss new research on the connections between blood sugar and dementia and how to break that sugar addiction right now. It’s not easy to make “The Big Shift”, so Dr. Mowll has some expert advice to get started. You’ll also hear why the ketogenic approach is good for diabetes, and Dr. Mowll’s top 5 foods to stabilize blood sugar. Don’t miss it!
“It all starts with mindset. People get this idea that they’re depriving themselves if they don’t get the traditional sweets, if they don’t indulge. We really need to make a mental shift away from these things.”
– Dr. Brian Mowll
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Brian Mowll and the Sweetlife Diabetes Centers:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed: