In This Episode:
- Becky’s simple formula: give your body what it needs and it will give you what you want
- What triggers enfeebling estrogen dominance in women’s bodies and the dire consequences
- How strengthening your muscles extends your quality of life AND your lifespan
- Why you need to learn the intermittent fasting method that has been studied the most and works the best.
- Can you guess the 3Es that make it critical for menopausal women to switch to intermittent fasting?
- The secrets of the 0, 1, 2, 3 strategy to adopt intermittent fasting with absolute success
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessible, and designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus. They’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Join Dr. Becky Gillaspy in today’s episode as she speaks to all women, especially those who are in their menopausal age, about eating in a more timely fashion! Yep, you heard it right. On top of eating the right kind of food, you need to know when to eat and when not to. Dr. Becky is a full-time health and wellness coach who is passionate about helping women achieve their health and weight loss goals. You’ll come to understand why fasting is essential for women to learn and practice as they age. She’ll share her fail-proof daily habits, which make it easy for her to adapt to the intermittent fasting lifestyle. Take control of your hormones and estrogen levels by taking full control of your time, your lifestyle, and your way of eating.
“By doing intermittent fasting, you are enabling your body to take in nutrients at a time when it is most able to process them and puts them where they need to be.”
– Dr. Becky Gillaspy
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Becky Gillaspy:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!