In This Episode:
- The revolutionary diet changes that will keep YOU out of the operating room!
- The two “low hanging fruits” connected to seemingly disparate diseases
- The mysterious link between insulin resistance and metabolic dysfunction. What does it mean for you?
- The revelation of THE core root cause of dysfunction in the body
- Which habits lead you to GO in the glucose levels green zone faster (and why that’s so exciting!)
- The secret to why you struggle with adopting a healthy diet
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessible designed for radiant health. I depend on their Fasting Teas to curb cravings and boost energy and focus – they’re delicious, effective, and don’t break my fast. Get yours today, or check out their other 100% organic, Triple Toxin Screened Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies. Delicious, clean, and indulgent, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
It’s amazing to see where digital health is moving! Revolutionary software that’s hot in the market today brings us closer to a home run in terms of winning over diabetes for good! Dr. Casey Means, a Stanford-trained physician, and co-founder of Levels, joins today’s episode to share what this software is all about and how it is highly beneficial to us. Levels is a metabolic health company whose mission is to bring people to a certain level of awareness and understanding of their unique bodies, to make the choice to live healthily and be consistent about it. The idea of having total body awareness is extremely challenging, but it is not impossible to overcome. Listen in to find out how!
“Creating a trifecta of awareness of action, metric biofeedback, and subjective experience makes it less painful to part with things in our lives. It creates a better outcome to have an understanding of our bodies.”
-Dr. Casey Means
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Cookies – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Pique Tea Fasting Tea – Use Code JOCKERS for 5% off
- Levels is currently running an early access program with a waitlist of more than 35,000 people. To skip that line and join the program now, use levels.link/drjockers
Connect with Dr. Casey Means:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!