In This Episode:
- The Big 3 pollen spreaders and how they clog up your system
- Identifying allergy symptoms vs. other autoimmune attacks so you treat the right problem (and don’t let the other one get out of hand!)
- 11 impressive natural solutions to treat allergy attacks (and boost vitamins and nutrients shortfalls that could trigger them)
- Stop blocking the gut enzyme that slows down your body’s histamine production with how you eat and what you eat
- Top foods you need to strike off your grocery list (just for now) so they don’t trigger more histamine intolerance.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. One of my favorite, whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and enter the code “JOCKERS” at check out!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
It’s spring once again and although the majority of us love to bask in the change of seasons, others dread it because of the allergic reactions they have thanks to those lovely blooms sprouting. Flowers, weeds, and trees are beautiful but they have these tiny components that can bring harm to our immune system – pollen! Find out how pollen can trigger allergic reactions and the natural sources we can use to battle against these allergens so we can enjoy spring and any other season.
“Balanced immune system, this is what this is all about. If we don’t have a good balance, we end up with things like allergies and other autoimmune issues.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Building Radical Resilience and Cellular Healing with Sayer Ji
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Arresting Autoimmunity with Nutrition and Lifestyle with Chris Wilson
- 5 Nutrients to Heal Autoimmune Disease Naturally