In This Episode:
- Discover the power of this highly powerful antimicrobial compound. It is HIGHLY ketogenic and — here’s some great news! — can settle a lot of digestive issues.
- How MCT’s abundant carbon atoms help fire up ketones to work wonders in your brain, gut, and digestive functions.
- Why C8 MCT oil completely eclipses coconut oil (and the top 3 food sources to try instead!).
- 6 major perks from adding MCT oil to your diet TODAY and exactly how much gets you started off right.
- The major characteristics within a quality MCT oil brand and 5 creative ways to sneak it into your diet.
Today’s episode is sponsored by LMNT, the go-to electrolyte drink mix that I recommend to anyone who wants to stay hydrated. Everyone needs electrolytes to function and when you sweat, adopt a low-carb diet, or practice intermittent fasting, your electrolyte needs increase. If electrolytes aren’t replaced, it’s common to experience headaches, muscle cramps, and fatigue.
LMNT replaces these essential electrolytes with NO sugar, NO coloring, NO artificial ingredients, or any other junk. And it tastes absolutely delicious! I really love all of their flavors, but my favorite is raspberry. As a member of our community, you can claim a free LMNT Sample Pack – you only cover the cost of shipping. Get yours here: DrinkLMNT.com/DrJockers
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
Today’s episode is all about the amazing medium-chain triglyceride (MCT)! Dr. Jockers breaks down the components of MCT oil and how it stands out from all the other oils in the market. Discover the different ways you can incorporate it into your diet and how you can make the most out of its multiple benefits. Be sure to check out the KetoBrain C8 MCT Oil here and use the coupon code Jockers10 at checkout to save 10% on your order.
“If you want to stimulate ketones in the body, go for caprylic acid (C8), it’s the most ketogenic of all the MCTs. ”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 4 Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Improve Digestion & Fat Burning
- Fasting and the Microbiome with Mike Mutzel
- Autophagy, Fat Burning, and Muscle Building
- Coffee Drinking Tips for Fat Burning & Brain Health with Dr. Charles Livingston
- Keto Flex: The 4 Secrets to Reduce Inflammation, Burn Fat and Reboot Your Metabolism with Ben Azadi